EXERCISE OF THE MONTH: BOSU Push-Up Burpees
The BOSU push-up burpee is a new spin on this classic exercise that should become a part of your regular routine.
- Pick up BOSU ball with soft/round side facing away from your body. Hold it with a firm grip.
- Bend forward at the knees and waist to place the soft side of the BOSU down on the ground.
- Immediately hop both feet into a plank position and perform a push-up with your hands gripped on the side of the BOSU ball.
- Quickly hop both feet towards the ball then stand, lifting the BOSU ball up to chest.
- Repeat 10-12 times.
- Beginner/Intermediate Option: Hold plank
Balance, power and core strength
Core, chest, arms, quads, glutes and hamstrings
Note: The information presented here is not a substitute for medical advice. Consult a physician before starting any exercise. We suggest that you discontinue exercise immediately if you feel you are exercising beyond your current abilities.