Tuesday, December 18

A Fitting Attitude


by Terri Lynn

We get our clothes altered to fit our body, but what about our attitude?

How often do we even think about our attitude, or make adjustments?

As a sales manager my job is to motivate others. “Attitude, more than aptitude, will give you altitude in life,” I often tell my team.

In order to motivate others, I need to keep myself in a positive state. This is something I work on every day. For me, the attitude of gratitude works the best. If ever I feel a bit down, I make a list of all that I am grateful for. Gratitude brings me right back up.

Happiness is a choice and depends on you. What you think matters.

My own personal experience has taught me clearly that it is possible to be happy, no matter what the circumstances are, when you make the choice and the commitment to be happy.

When you have a "can-do" attitude, you will do whatever it takes. A positive outlook will raise your happiness level. What you look for in life affects what you see. The Pessimist and the Optimist both see the same world, but the Optimist chooses to look for what makes her happy. You can do the same.

When the attitude is right the facts don’t matter. No matter what is going on around you, you have control of what is inside you. When you are responsible, you empower yourself to create the life you desire. Live happy.






Guest blogger Terri Lynn is a motivational speaker and author of the book Journey To My Soul. You can visit her page on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment